Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why I teach the first grade!

So here are a few things that have been said that make me laugh and realize why I love the 1st grade.

1. "Teacher, she is putting her boogers on me!"

2. "Why are you whining to the teacher? Because you really need to stop!" A few moments later... "Stop whining to the teacher she does not like it! And you sound really funny and not it a good way!"

3. "What if bad guys come into the school and take all of the books?" I replied "Bad guys won't come into the school and take the books." Students reply "How do you know they could pick up a rock and break the window and take all of the books, but they would have to pay for them!"

Sometimes my days are full of lots of laughter and entertainment!

2 comments:

  1. Kids do say the darnest things. Bradley really loves being in your class. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the tone of this entry, I'd say you are definitely in the right profession...and we are the better for you being here. Thank you for being such a great teacher to our kids.

    ReplyDelete